The School Rules
Enrolment to A.S.S. / AEMS implies that the pupil and the parents accept the standards of the school and are ready Is share their willingness to maintain it. It is expected to all students to follow the school rules compulsorily.
1. Punctuality and regularity in attendance is a must for every student.
2. Pupils are strictly forbidden to leave the school premises during school hours.
3. Students will not litter the campus.
4. A student whose uniform is untidy or improper will not be allowed in the school.
5. Silence should be maintained while classes are in progress.
6. The students are expected to speak in English all the time. Defaulters in this regard will be fined by the management.
7. Every pupil is expected to uphold the name and honor of the school everywhere.
8. The name, class, and section of the pupil should be clearly marked on all belongings of the students.
9. Use of poly bags is strictly prohibited in the school. Students should not use these for any case.
1. Students using the bus facility are expected to be ready five minutes prior to the arrival of the bus, the bus will not wait for latecomers.
2. No students is allowed to eat or discard trash food inside the bus
3- Shrieking, shouting and unruly behavior is strictly prohibited as the driver’s attention can be distracted.
4. The teachers using the bus facility are responsible for maintaining discipline in the bus.
5. To discontinue the school transport facility, clear one “‘Alit’ notice should be given failing which one-month fee be charged.
Rules for Latecomers
1. The school gate closed 5 minutes before the commencement of the school.
2. Latecomers will not be allowed to enter the school.
3. Necessary disciplinary action will be taken against habitual latecomers.
1 Admission is made on satisfactory performance of the students in the entrance test.
2. The entrance tests are held on all working days.
3. It is obligatory that at least one of the parents is present at the time of admission.
4. Admission form should be duly filled up and signed by the parents and deposited at the school office.
1. At least one week’s notice from the date of application is required for issuing a transfer certificate.
2. Transfer Certificate will be released on clearance of school dues.